Mô tả công việc:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide documentations for the proposed solution with Scope of Work, Assumptions and Technical write-ups.
- Analyze customer business requirements, needs and objectives and translate them into Business Intelligence solutions, develop Business Blueprint and write BI details functional specs.
- Build and Enhance the BI metadata object repository such as InfoCubes, DSOs, Multi-providers, InfoSets, Virtual and Composite Providers relevant to reporting needs in areas of SAP FI, Logistics and HR.
- Develop and enhance Data Flows, Transformation Rules, Data Warehouse model, ETL processes for loading data into Data Warehouse.
- Provide documentations for Architect Design, Technical Specifications Documents, Data Modeling and Advanced Reporting experience.
- Perform, support implementation activities throughout project lifecycle. Analyze and resolve problems in system operation.
- Mentor less experienced team members and Business users on following best practices and Data warehousing concepts to keep the environment relevant and free of Issues.
- Ability to explain technology issues and work progress to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Your personality is critical. You will be an animated, outgoing person who brings life to the workplace and maintain a positive attitude in all aspects of your job.
- You will be dynamic with a “get up and go” attitude. But most importantly, you will have an attention to detail that you bring to everything you do.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- B. S. / B. A., equivalent or higher degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting or Economics.
- At least 2-5 years of consulting and end-to-end implementation experience in delivering business intelligence solutions for enterprise.
- Experience with Dashboard/ Balance Scorecard/ Analytical Reports design is required.
- Good knowledge and experience in SAP Netweaver BW 7.x and SAP Business Objects Platform 4.x or older.
- Strong hands-on experience in database analysis and design is required; understanding of SAP HANA is a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle Hyperion/ IBM Cognos/ SAS/ ABAP would be a big advantage.
- SAP/ Oracle/ IBM Certified candidates would be an advantage.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Knowledge of ETL processes and experience with an ETL tool (i.e. SAP Data Services/ MS SSIS, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Oracle SQL Script).
- Demonstrated understanding of BI and OLAP Data Warehouse Architecture and design principles.
- Understanding SAP’s presentation, application and database layers.
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently communicate (verbally and written) to all levels of the business from operational to executives.
- Autonomous thinking and proactive approach to investigating and discovering solutions.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing and fast-paced work environments.
- Ability to quickly acquire new technology and knowledge.
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented mindset.
- Self-starter, well organized, highly motivated, customer service oriented mindset and a team player.