Mô tả công việc:
• Operations: Oversee, be responsible for & engage in the Ocean Freight departmental
operational handling as per the department, country, customer, & overseas stations
SOP’s & KPI’s where available. Ensure all new business is implemented effectively and
correctly to customer requirements. Ensure our Vietnam local Hanoi / Haiphong Ocean
Freight SOP is kept up to date and all staffs follow it.
Responsible for productivity KPI.
• Updates: Responsible that all staff have all my company , regional & local
operational handling updates as available.
• Pricing & Tender support: Make sure to meet the deadline of all tenders / RFQ’s,
inquiries from Sales/clients; Make sure best price gained.
• Maintain Customer ‘retention’ Contact: Occasional customer visits are required to
ensure their satisfaction level is high. This includes nominated shippers & suppliers.
New business sales calls should be made in conjunction with the Ocean BDM and or
• Carrier relations & procurement: Carrier relationship meetings should be a regular
agenda. Ensuring space, equipment, rates & services are maintained to my company
requirements & needs. The Ocean Freight Manager for North Vietnam is the prime
contact for all ocean freight providers in that region, and is responsible to negotiate
locally (in particular with non-preferred carriers).
• Reporting: Various reports, weekly & monthly as required by the Head of Ocean
• Accounting: Responsible to ensure the Ocean department accounts in Hanoi &
Haiphong are done on time, as per company regulations, ensuring accuracy, and file
profitability. In particular, full adherence to the month end closing procedures.
• Haiphong Branch: Responsible to ensure the smooth function of Haiphong branch in
all aspects as with Hanoi department, in association with the Haiphong office manager.
Regular visits (at least monthly) required.
• People Management: To keep the team motivated & focused. Intermediate in internal
conflicts. Arrange job assignment to all staffs which is suitable to their ability &
knowledge. Training staff on how to handle our business & how to solve problems.
• Market Updates: Stay up to date and aware of local Ocean Freight market, support
Ocean Freight market reports.
• Legal / Compliance: Responsible that all staffs are handling all our business in a
compliant way according to global and local regulations, that my company local & global
regulations and SOP’s are strictly followed.
Yêu cầu công việc:
· Forwarding and Logistics background
· Very good knowledge of ocean import and ocean export rules & regulations in
· Customer Orientation
· Thorough understanding of both FCL and LCL business
· Able to understand team feelings & behaviors (Patience & Heartiness)
· Management skills
· Collaboration & co-operation
· Enrich knowledge, Good natured, honesty & reliable
· Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
· University Degree
· Experience in the same industry
- Wage agreement
- To enjoy the full benefits according to the Vietnam Labor Law (social insurance, unemployment insurance;
- Professional working environment, dynamic, friendly, high promotion opportunities;
- Opportunity to work and long-term commitment of the company to maximize their capabilities and career development.
- Other benefits under the regime of the company.